“I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again.” ― Oscar Wilde
How can I help you?
I am a professional proofreader and copy editor, certified by Chapterhouse Publishing, in the UK.
If you have any written material, digital content or documents that need checking – for spelling, grammar, style, punctuation or punchiness – do get in touch with me via the CONTACT page.
Corrections can either be made on the printed copy or via ‘Track Changes’ in Word.
I am also trained to use the proofreading symbols as governed by the European Standard.
Professional Proofreading Service
- CREATIVE: poetry, short stories, monologues, plays, novels, scripts.
- ACADEMIC: dissertations, assignments, theses, research papers.
- BUSINESS: Website copy, blog posts, reports, AGM minutes, newsletters.
- MARKETING: Advertising copy, press releases, leaflets, brochures, catalogues.
- JOURNALISTIC: newspaper/magazine articles, letters/pitches to editors.
- JOB-RELATED: CVs, application forms.
Click on the link to read recent TESTIMONIALS of my work.
What do I charge?
1,000 words = from £7.50
3,000 words = from £22.50
5,000 words = from £37.50
The above is an approximate guide to pricing for proofreading. It will depend on the level of intervention you require, how quickly you need it done, and whether you are a native/non-native English speaker.
Please get in touch via the CONTACT page or email me directly on: email@example.com